Litigation Attorney Job Opening
Do you love being in trial? If so, we at the LaBovick Law Group are looking for a trial-hungry personal injury attorney. Someone who will actively and aggressively push their cases to trial! We are an A-V rated multi-practice Plaintiff’s firm, with a strong vision of being Warriors for Justice! Trial experience is preferred but not required. You will NOT have to worry about the “business” of running your own firm. Your focus will simply be as a trial lawyer. You will have a dedicated staff including a pre-litigation paralegal and litigation paralegal. Hybrid options available based on experience.
- A passion to be in Trial
- Florida Bar license in good standing
- Federal court experience a plus
Skills for Success:
- Solid work ethic, driven to reach and exceed goals
- Self-motivated toward personal and professional growth
- Strong negotiation skills
- Organized and meticulous with work product
- Ability to lead support staff toward a common goal
- Computer savvy and knowledgeable with remote access
- Proficiency with case management technology, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
Why Choose LaBovick:
We give to our teams just as much as we expect in return. We have implemented a remote work policy, that embraces the telecommute flexibility. We offer a PPO Health plan and cover 100% of Healthcare premiums for our employees. We have a safe harbor 401(k) with up to a 4% company match. We encourage learning and career development across our Firm, and value employees by providing ample opportunity for career advancement. With a current 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor, we strongly adhere to our firm’s Core Values and attribute the Firms success to our group of talented, hardworking, and passionate team members!
E-verify, EOE, and Drug-Free Workplace.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Plaintiff’s Litigation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Florida Bar License (Required)
- Bonus pay
- One location
We kindly request that all interested applicants send their resumes to: [email protected]. Please place in the subject line “PBCJA Job Posting”.