Court Reporting Production / Receptionist Position
Legal Graphicworks provides animations, graphics, courtroom technology, videography and court reporting services to attorneys nationally.
We are interviewing candidates with the following experience and skills.
Please apply if you meet these requirements. This is an in-office position. Relocation is not provided.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Manage conference room availability
- Make local deliveries when necessary
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update video and court reporting calendars and schedule
- Court reporting production / RB9 software
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Four year degree is a plus
What You Can Expect:
- A sophisticated team of professionals to work with you as you grow and learn the business A reliable training program using both web-based and instructor led training to help you ramp up quickly and start generating results
- CRM with a mobile friendly work environment allowing you to work smarter
- A strategic sales plan modeled for your success as well as the company’s
- A competitive base salary that matches an entry level sales position
- A lucrative Sales bonus Plan
- Daily activities that include a mixture of lead generation, phone, email and face to face meetings along with monthly networking events
- Healthcare and vacation/sick time
Why Legal Graphicworks?
If you want to join a team that is focused on providing outstanding client service and products, we are the company for you. At Legal Graphicworks, our goal is to improve our client’s performance in court. We are experts at persuasive communications. Through the use of demonstrative aids, litigation support and today’s most advanced presentation tools, we find the most engaging, understandable way to tell our client’s story—whether to a judge or jury.
Please send your resume to [email protected].